that is completely different and not just about selling cabinets?
We are not your typical kitchen design firm, and this is not a high-pressure sales position.
We sign the clients – you get to develop the design and project manage.
KitchenLab is excited to expand our team! We are passionate about creating unique and layered kitchens and interiors that feel as if they were created over time. We want our spaces to be stylish and welcoming. We are a fun-loving, hard-working team based in Chicago’s Wicker Park neighborhood. We have an ever-changing group of exciting projects – ensuring that there’s never a dull moment and each day is different!
Compensation & Benefits include:
- $35,000-$45,000 base salary
- Commission on net sales
- Benefits include health insurance, mileage, and paid vacation
- Work schedule flexibility
- Ability to work from home
- 2+ years experience in the interior design field including kitchen and bath design
- 2+ years designing with AutoCAD
- Must have a car
- Ability to work and think independently
- Possess excellent communication skills – listening, written, verbal
- Well-versed in project management from concept to completion
- Must be able to communicate confidently and effectively with clients, contractors, and vendors
Submit your resume and several digital work examples to